We haven’t actively used the paint to dye with,
but we do have a stockist that does it on natural fabrics so it can be done. Best is to always do a test run first and rather use natural fabrics than synthetic fabrics.
This is how she does it:
- In a basin or bowl, pour lukewarm water and add the paint colour of your choice, as much as what is needed to get the desired colour.
- The fabric is placed in the water and stirred every 1/2hr over a 2-6 hr period until the fabric is dyed evenly.
- Remove from water and allow to dry.
- Iron the fabric
- Care Instructions: hand wash in cold water.
- Fabric should be a natural woven texture and not synthetic.
We do suggest you try a small piece first.