At Tjhoko Paint, we’re a proudly South African company that manufactures a unique water-based, self-sealing acrylic chalk paint. Our team’s focus is on delivering incomparable quality and upholding family values. We carefully craft each Tjhoko Paint color, naming them after our incredible team members. As a subsidiary of Paint Master, we’ve been manufacturing high-quality decorative paint products for more than 21 years!
Tjhoko Paint is a versatile product that can be used on virtually any surface and in any environment, from children’s nurseries to interior and exterior spaces. What’s more, no wax or sealant is required thanks to our unique non-toxic properties and formulation. By simply applying our Clear Glaze, Tjhoko Paint’s matt finish becomes UV and water-resistant.
Our revolutionary product requires no sanding or priming when used on wood, metal, glass, natural fabrics, laminated surfaces, and previously varnished surfaces. This means it’s easy to use and can save you time and effort.
Transform your outdoor space, bathroom, or kitchen with ease using Tjhoko Paint’s creamy and smooth chalk-based paint that leaves no chalky residue. It’s easy to work with and requires no sealant to grip to a painted surface. If you prefer a matte finish, no glaze or sealant needs to be applied. For a washable and wearable surface, apply the Clear Glaze with a damp cloth, following the instructions on the lid for an even application. Both paint and sealants are water-based and eco-friendly.
Don’t just paint it, Tjhoko it!
Why Tjhoko Paint?
- The quality is excellent!
- It is easy to use – no sanding and no priming (undercoat) needed. Just clean the surface being painted thoroughly with some Lacquer Thinners, allow to dry for 20 minutes and then paint. The packaging is beautiful and user friendly. It is easy to open.
- It’s already a sealed product that leaves no chalky residue.
- Once painted and sealed with the Glaze, you can repaint again without any preparations required.
- It grips to the following surfaces: wood, cement, tiles, glass, alluminium, varnished surfaces (provided that the item was varnished 6 months prior to painting), fabric, leather, walls, melamine, metal etc.
- It saves time and money. Instead of buying something new, you create something yourself.
- Work with a clear dry brush, seal lid well after each use and enjoy the experience.